APULIA: THE ELEGANCE OF TRADITION
Trulli & Dimore exclusively grant trulli, villas and luxury private residences located within some of the most sought-after areas of Puglia, between Polignano a Mare, Monopoli, Fasano and Savelletri.
Reward yourself with peaceful and wellness moments, in the total privacy of your slice of heaven.
Booking request availability at any time of the year.
Trulli and villas
Enjoy the holiday of your dreams
For your own tranquility, Trulli & Dimore provides insurance with the special rate Thoughtless: all costs will be covered on the off chance that you are unable to travel, also for Covid-19* related reasons.
The Thoughtless rate ensures the healthiness of the environments with the issue of certificate of sanitization.
“EASY RENT” INSURANCE POLICY
Alternative solution to the security deposit pre-authorized by credit card. It is purchased at the time of booking or at check-in.
– ESSENTIAL € 59 covers up to a maximum of € 1,500*
– PREMIUM € 79 covers up to a maximum of € 3,000*
– PRIVILEGE € 99 covers up to a maximum of € 5,000*
You will avoid the credit card block limit.
*Damage value caused to the property
HEALTH INSURANCE POLICY
– health and vehicle care. Health care even in the event of infection and / or quarantine from Covid-19 occurred during the stay
– medical expenses refund
– guarantee of travel makeover
The health policy is always included for the following villas: Trulli del Podere, Trulli di Carole, Casa Lulù, Dimora del Giglio, Trulli Lamascrasciola, Trulli Balice, Villa Coco, Villa Fico Jo, Casale Terranova, Trulli di Bouganville, Trulli di Montaltino, The Old Barn, Villa Levante, Villa Ponente, Il Limone, Trulli della Magnolia, Small Trulli
CANCELLATION INSURANCE POLICY
READ THE INFORMATION SET
* The insurance does not cover the transition to the red zone, in the event of new measures regarding the containment and management of the epidemiological Covid-19 emergency.
Words as big as a house
COME AND LIVE IN PUGLIA
Live just about anywhere
So why not invest in buying a property in Puglia?